St. Aloysius CYO Athletic Director:
The volleyball program is designed to teach the players the fundamentals. All skill levels are welcome. CYO volleyball provides girls a unique opportunity to play a competitive team sport. The coaching staff is made up of college students and parents.
We hold a volleyball camp in August. This is highly recommended and guaranteed to be fun!
Eligibility: girls, grades 3 – 12
Teams: formed based on the number of athletes that register to play
Practices: start late August; typically twice per week
Matches: weekends in September and October
Team Registration: early June
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
Deadline to register for volleyball is July 31, 2019.
NEW way to register: We are very excited to announce that St. Aloysius CYO has partnered with Final Forms, an online forms and data management service. Final Forms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that Final Forms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! Final Forms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
You will review your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms.
We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use Final Forms. Please register electronically at Final Forms.
More information on the fall sports registration flier.
2019 Volleyball CAMP
August 12 – 16, 2019
for girls in grades 3 – 8 (2019-2020 school year)
- Grades 3-5 from 8-10 a.m.
- Grades 6-8 from 10:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Cost is $35 before June 24 and $45 after June 24
- If you plan on playing CYO Volleyball, this camp is highly recommended.
TO REGISTER FOR CAMP, do all of the following:
- Register online
- Pay online
- Complete camp registration cover form
- Complete CYO required forms (player contract, emergency medical, concussion and Lindsay’s Law)
- Send all five completed forms to the Church office (not the school office) 150 S. Enterprise, Bowling Green, OH 43402.
If you have questions, email Car Castillo.